CPA Saskatchewan offers a broad range of resources, programs and services that can assist CPAs in every stage of their professional career.

Membership by Provincial Affiliation

Individuals who currently hold a CPA designation in another Canadian province and who are representing themselves as CPAs in the province of Saskatchewan are required to register as a member with CPA Saskatchewan.

To apply, please request the Affiliate application form by emailing the Registrar. Please read the application carefully and ensure that all required sections are completed properly, and that it is signed and witnessed by a Notary Public or Commissioner for Oaths.

What is the difference between a member registration and member licence? Can all CPAs carry out assurance work?

These terms are not inter-changeable. All CPAs practicing in Saskatchewan must be registered to do so. Members renew their registration annually April 1. Licensing is a reserved area of practice. Only those CPAs who are practice leaders at firms and are authorizing reports under assurance services (e.g. audits, reviews or other assurance and financial reporting services) require a valid licence. Licensed members renewal occurs annually November 1. For more information on licensing, including the requirements to become licenced, please follow this link.