Video On Demand
Registration for the summer Video-On-Demand Professional Development courses is now open.
Watch a qualified CPA instructor teaching the course and access a copy of the same course material that is provided to attendees of an in-person session. The videos for a course are broken into segments to allow access to the course at different points.
Registration for the Video on Demand courses is open until August 31, 2021. You will have access until September 30, 2021.
To qualify for a certificate of completion, unlimited Quiz attempts are available until the passing grade of 70% or better is achieved.
Members must also print the certificate of completion available in the Learning Management System (LMS) prior to the end date of the course. Instructions on entering your name to appear on the certificate are provided in the LMS.
After registering for a Video on Demand course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course within 2 business days.
Because the video recordings are taken from live seminars, the information presented is up-to-date at the time of recording. While we make an effort to keep our inventory updated and seasonally remove outdated titles, changes in accounting, tax and other acts and legislations can happen at any time. It is up to the purchaser to take note of the recording date, and to determine for themselves whether the recorded video is still relevant to their needs.
- ASNFPO - Update 2020
- ASPE - Comparison to IFRS
- ASPE - Related Party Transactions
- ASPE - Review of the Standards
- ASPE - Strategic Investments
- ASPE - Update 2020
- Assurance - Compliance with Agreements, Statutes and Regulations
- Audit - Update 2020
- Audit Engagements - Audit of a Simple Entity
- Audit Engagements - Review of the Standards
- Audit Engagements - CAS 240: Risk Related to Fraud
- Business Valuations - Fundamentals
- Compilation Engagements - Application of the New CSRE 4200
- Compilation Engagements - Overview of the New Standard (CSRS 4200)
- Corporate Restructuring - Section 85: Transfer of Property
- Corporate Tax - Investment Holding Corporations
- Corporate Tax - Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Corporate Tax - RDTOH, CDA and Other Tax Accounts
- Corporate Tax - Review of Tax Planning
- Corporate Tax - Section 55: How Safe Are Your Dividends?
- Corporate Tax - Shutting Down the Corporation
- Corporate Tax - SRED: Fundamentals
- Fraud Happens - What to Do When You Suspect Fraud
- Fraud Risk Management
- GST/HST - CRA Audit
- IFRS - Essentials
- IFRS - Review of the Standards
- IFRS - Update 2020
- IFRS 15 - Revenue Recognition
- IFRS 16 - Leases
- IFRS 9 - Financial Instruments
- Income Tax - Administration and Risk Management
- Income Tax - Income Splitting, A New Era
- Income Tax - Starting Up a Business
- Income Tax - Update 2020
- Internal Controls - Industry Sector
- NFPO - Review of the Standards
- Personal Tax - Review of Tax Planning
- PSAS - Review of the Standards
- PSAS - Update 2020
- PST - Review of Jurisdictional Sales Tax
- Quality Control - Review of CSQC1
- Review Engagements - Application of the Standard
- RIP - Estate and Testamentary Trust Returns
- RIP - Terminal Filing
- Tax for Controllers
- Taxation - Registered Charities and NFPOs
- Taxation of Domestic Trusts - Fundamentals