Executive Finance Courses
Registration for the 2021/22 Professional Development Executive Finance On Demand courses is now open. Please click on links below for information on each cousre.
After registering for an Executive Finance On Demand Course, CPA Saskatchewan will send you information on how to access the course within two business days. Your name and email address is provided to Executive Finance for registration purposes only.
- 5 Ways COVID-19 Will Forever Change Our Risk Thinking
- 6ExY: 6 Traits of Executive You - Elevating Executive
- Best Practices for a Quicker Financial Close
- Capital Budgeting: Analysis that Improves Long-term ROI
- Change Management: Being A Catalyst CFO
- Corporate Finance Principles
- Ethical & Audit Considerations of Cryptocurrency
- Financial Analysis - Reading Finance Statements like a Pro
- Financial Modeling Using Excel
- Financing Strategy: Tips for Sourcing Capital
- Fraud in the Workplace
- Master Capital Allocation
- Mastering Your Ethical Intelligence
- Powerful PowerPoint Presentations
- Presentation Skills for Finance Professionals and Executives that Make an Impact
- Principles of Ethical Leadership
- Rethinking the Boardroom: Make Your Board a Point of Competitive Advantage
- TGIF: Transform Grow Innovate in Finance
- The Credible CFO: Driving Growth & Delivering Predictability
- Thinking and Acting Strategically as CFO
- What Every CFO Should Know About Implementing a New ERP
- Your First 100 Days as CFO
CPD hours are suggested reportable hours. Document the actual time and dates spent on the course and report in your CPD reporting tool. Enter CPA SK as the course provider.
These courses are passport eligible. Please check individual pages to see how many credits each course uses.