Check back often for details on upcoming financial literacy events.
CPA Canada's Introduction to Indigenous People's Culture Course
The CPA profession is committed to recognizing and fostering the talents of Canada's Indigenous peoples and their communities, including mentoring and empowering the next generation of Indigenous students for a prosperous financial future.
The Introduction to Indigenous Peoples Culture Course is designed to provide the writers and faciliators of CPA education programs, cases, and examinations with the insight, knowledge, and skills to better understand the perspectives of Indgenous students, to help support their success. We invite you to connect and take part in this free introductory course. It will provide all learners with a valuable introduction into the deep cultural and historical foundations upon which the future posperity of Indgenous communities must be built.
If you have any questions about the Introduction to Indigenous Peoples Culture Course, please email CPA Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We CARE About You and Your Finances
Get the financial resources and materials needed to help you cope or alleviate stress during thisuncertain time, with the help of our curated COVID-19 Aid and Recovery Education (CARE) packages:
Small Business Webinar Series
CPA Canada Financial Literacy is committed to providing information to the small business community. Learn about key topics, from financial statements basics to effective financial management, and hear about the many supports available.
- CPA Canada Canadian Finance Study 2020
- Online public consultation on Canada’s renewed financial literacy strategy – Your input is valuable
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada's Online Budget Planner Tool
- CPA Canada Financial Literacy Resources Hub
- Government of Canada — Get cyber safe
- Government of Canada – Financial Literacy Self-Assessment Quiz
- CPA Canada's Mastering Money Podcast
- CPA Canada's Financial Literacy Blog
- CPA Canada's Small Business Webinar Series
- CPA Canada's The Road Ahead Webinar Series
CPA Canada's Financial Wellness Guide
CPA Canada developed the Financial Wellness Guide to help you understand money basics as they apply to you. This questionnaire will guide you through a series of questions about your current financial situation, your plans and your needs and goals, explaining the most common financial terms in plain language as you go along. When you are finished, it will provide you with a free, straightforward report that includes tools and information you can use to plan your next steps. Take control of your financial situation.
- Learn key money terms on your own time, in your own space
- Look at your finances from a holistic point of view
- Get free, trustworthy advice with no strings attached
- Develop a personal game plan
CPA Canada's Financial Literacy Publications - available in physical and e-book formats
- Raising Money-Smart Kids
- Protecting you and your money
- The procrastinator’s guide to retirement
- Survive and thrive: Move ahead financially after losing your job
- Babie$: How much they really cost
- Love and money: Conversations before marriage
- Uncovering Fraud: True Stories About Fraud, Fraudsters & How They Got Caught
Become a Financial Literacy Volunteer
CPAs are invited to join CPA Canada’s financial literacy volunteer program. Share your knowledge and expertise as a professional financial expert by becoming a financial literacy volunteer in our Financial Literacy Community Connect Network, CPA Canada’s financial literacy volunteer program.